Grants & Donations
Your support will assist us in creating more innovative options for the people we support.
Please choose from an option below or go to our Givealittle page to donate
Make a Donation
We have a number of options for making a donation to SkillWise:
Online one-off or regular payments can be made into our bank account: 03-1704-0029498-00 Please enter your name as a reference and email us your contact details if you would like a receipt.
Make cheques out to SkillWise and post to our postal address
Visit our offices to make a donation via eftpos
Go to our Givealittle page to support specific fundraising campaigns or to make a one-off donation to us
SkillWise appreciates and takes pleasure in acknowledging the financial support of the following organisations:
- Blogg Charitable Trust
- Rehabilitation Welfare Trust
- Christchurch City Council - Community Grants Scheme
- Maurice Carter Charitable Trust
- Rata Foundation
- John Ilott Charitable Trust
- The Philip Brown Fund
- The Lion Foundation
- William Toomey Charitable Trust
- Pub Charity
- The Southern Trust
- Air Rescue and Community Services
- Templeton Welfare Council (Inc.)
- Four Winds Foundation
- First Sovereign Trust
- The Trusts Community Foundation
- NZ Community Trust
- The Keith Laugesen Charitable Trust
- Creative Communities NZ
- Christchurch Earthquake Recovery Trust
- NZ Community Post
Their generosity enables SkillWise to continue to support adults with intellectual disability to integrate and participate in the wider community.
We value the ongoing support of Ministry of Social Development (MSD), Ministry of Health, Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) and Canterbury District Health Board (CDHB).